Have you ever thought about how much it costs to spend a night in one of the most expensive hotel suites in the world? Maybe you haven’t but we want to reveal this mystery to you and we give you a list of 10 of the World’s Most Expensive Hotel Suites.
The number 10 on our list is a hotel suite of $25,000 per night and number 1 or the most expensive hotel suite is a hotel suite of incredible $82,300 per night. Maybe hard to believe about these prices, but yes, these places exist and there are people fortunate enough who can afford these luxurious accommodations.
The following hotel suites offer you an overlook of the most beautiful skylines or natural landscapes. They have private Jacuzzi, many luxurious bedrooms, massage and spa centers and any other excellent services you will need for your utmost comfort and relaxation. So, scroll down and find which are the most expensive hotel suites in the world. And for more information about these suites, follow the links under the pictures that will take you directly to their official websites. Enjoy!
10. Hardwood Basketball Suite at Palms Casino, Las Vegas
$25,000 per night
9. The St. Regis Villa at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
$30,000 per night
8. The Penthouse Suite at The Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
$30,700 per night
7. The Presidential Suite at The St. Regis New York
$35,000 per night
6. The Royal Suite at St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
$35,000 per night
5.Two Story Sky Villa At Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
$ 40,000 per night
4. Ty Warner Penthouse Suite at Four Seasons New York
$ 45,000 per night
3. The Penthouse Suite at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez
$ 51,800 per night
2. Shahi Mahal Suite at the Raj Palace Hotel, Jaipur, India
$60,000 per night
1. The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson, Geneva
$82, 300 per night