Good day to all the travelers out there! I know that you enjoy taking great shots of your travels to share them with your friends, or just keep them as memories. Capturing the sight from your window seat is a must. So whether you are a blogger or just want to your flight time to pass quicker, we have some great Window Seat Photography Ideas and great tips for you. You don’t want to miss them!
Do not miss this helpful post too:
If you are lucky enough to get the window seat, then you can make great photos . Or if you really want to be sure that you get one, book it in advance. You will get a nice window seat if you book A or F. Try to get seat in front of the wing, so it will not block your view. The following tips will help you get the best photos:
- Never use flash when taking photos. It will bounce back from the window, resulting in a awful photo. Also, this could scare the passengers.
- Your camera should be ready. Do not place it in the overhead bin, as you will have to stand up and move two people to get it. During take-off and landing, you will be asked to put all of the electronic devices, including your camera under the seat ahead. When the belt sigh comes off, you can use your camera.
- Do not take photos at an angle of the window. Your photo will not look god.
- The best shots are taken early in the flight.
- Go for manual focus, because your camera can be tricked into focusing on the window scratches.
- A photo of you taking a photo will look fun. Do not forget to do this too.
- Include props that you will save available, such as drinks and snacks.