NRIs are indeed taken differently in India given their lifestyle, social status and successful careers. The common perception about NRIs is that they lead a highly comfortable life and that too without a worry. However, the reality is quite contrary to what it looks like. Undoubtedly, the NRIs lead a premium life with wealth and comfort, but they often suffer emotionally staying away from their homes. More than themselves, they often feel worried and helpless to think about their families back in India. “Shall I give up my well-paid jobs and comfort of modern lifestyle to take care of parents in India?”, “shall I bring my parents along with us abroad and make their life all the more difficult by asking them to adjust in foreign land after spending all their lives in India?” are some of the questions that often haunt an NRI.
They are indeed being showered with wealth by staying abroad and pursuing professional careers, but at the end of the day they often sleep with a heavy heart or may be at times with some sort of dissatisfaction. And so, often it has been seen that the NRIs either tend to return to India after having worked for certain years and have earned enough to spend rest of the days comfortably, or sometimes they visit India to buy a lavish property to their parents and families. Whatever be the case, the NRIs often look for good residential properties in India to invest in.
India, being a diverse land, people especially NRIs often choose places and cities that match their sentiment and where they belong to. However, there are some NRIs who do not mind relocating to a different city. From records it has been observed that one city that has been gaining immense popularity amongst the NRIs is Pune.
What is so special about this Indian city Pune?
Some of the unique factors about Pune that attract NRIs to visit and stay here are:
- Pune’s weather is great throughout the year and NRIs find it so pleasant that they often fall in love with the weather.
- The city is known for an exciting nightlife along with a variety of options for good diverse food.
- In and around the city, there are several incredible holiday destinations.
- The booming IT sector has been one of the key reasons why NRIs prefer settling in Pune
- Unlike other metropolitan cities in India, Pune is quite different as a city because besides encompassing a fashionable lifestyle, the city allows you to remain grounded with your traditions and cultures.
- Pune is all about the wider roads, much lesser traffic as compared to other cities, and lower city tantrums.
- Increasing number of job opportunities and business developments have led to the growth of real estate sector and attracting people across the globe for a comfortable living.
- Easy availability of 1 BHK flat in Pune or may be bigger spaces for either buying or renting has made it even more preferable to people specially NRIs.
Development in Real Estate in Pune
Pune’s real estate sector is growing and expanding at a large pace because of several reasons as mentioned below:
- Booming IT sector
- Migration of more and more job-seekers
- Advanced medical and educational facilities
- The natural beauty and holiday destinations nearby the city
- Luxurious lifestyle and diverse population
- Pune is closely situated to the financial capital of India, Mumbai
- Foreigners prefer settling in Pune
Sometimes, finding an ideal property for living in a city becomes challenging due to lack of appropriate sources. The problems one can face while buying 1 BHK flat in Pune or any city are:
- Efficient realty developers who would not dupe client’s money
- Appropriate locality or area in the city with effective connectivity throughout the city
- Finding localities to avoid water scarcity as this is an issue in metropolitans and apartment dwellers
- Apartments in topmost localities are quite expensive and may not be always affordable
There are some NRIs who do not have their families living in India anymore but still they would want to visit their native land once in a while and enjoy the peace that this land has to offer them. So, they often prefer taking 1 BHK flat on rent in Pune for themselves so that whenever they visit India, they can stay and some days cherishing old memories.
For those NRIs looking for 1 BHK flat on rent in Pune should following the following simple steps:
- Firstly you need to visit the website where you need to sign up an account through your Google id or any other e-mail id, and as you do so you are ready to browse for properties such as 1 BHK flat in Pune.
- Besides Pune, the website includes property information in all major cities in India, which means you can rely on the website for relocating anywhere within the country.
- The website will offer you options for setting filters for either new projects or resale ones, including 1 BHK flat in Pune, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and even 1 RK property.
- It provides you with options like property type, for example, Villa, Apartments, independent floor house, independent house, penthouse, duplex, studio and even plots within the city.
- Some filters can be set for the age of the property as well as the pricing range.
- There are filters for choosing between a developer, broker or direct owner of properties along with their contact details.
- One can select his/her preferred areas and localities as per convenience and with every option, housing.com show an endless list of properties as search results.
- The website would provide with options such as whether the particular property is unfurnished, semi-furnished or fully-furnished for deciding further.
- Through housing.com, one can get accurate information on the built-up area, about the special amenities and additional facilities such as availability of swimming pool, gymnasium, lift, 24×7 security, etc.
Another attractive aspect of the website is that it will show you search results of those properties only that are compliant to the RERA act. This is a great assurance to people like us who leave their families back home and come and stay alone in a different city. Thus now, housing.com makes it extremely convenient for the NRIs to find their dream home in their dream destination like Pune.