Succulents are definitely one of the trends that is going viral when it comes to home decor. They are quite eye-catching thanks to their rich hues and textures. And although you may love to see them in great amount, having a single succulent clipping in a pot can again look beautiful. So, such mini succulent pots can definitely be a great centerpiece for your home and we believe that you will love to add some in your home once you finish reading this article.
These mini succulent pots are quite space-saving and can fit absolutely anywhere. You can find versatile terracotta pots or ceramic ones, or you can even repurpose some tiny items for this purpose. For instance, this could be some vintage teacup, tin can, small mason jar etc. And no matter of your choice, the pots should have a tiny hole on the bottom to let the water run. Let’s see some ideas before we proceed to the other steps.
Tips For Making Mini Succulent Pots
- When you have found the right pot, put a plastic squeegee, so that the soil won’t escape through the hole.
- Then, put a layer of gravel to help with drainage.
- Place the substrate up to about half the pot.
- And then fill with substrate until almost the top of the pot.
- Add pebbles in the last layer to prevent the succulent leaves from coming into direct contact with the soil and rotting. This will also retain moisture and will prevent soil compaction.
- Clean the outside of the pot if necessary and your mini succulent pot is ready for display.
And here are several more ideas that you don’t wanna miss. Enjoy!
So, which one from the above mini succulent pots did you like the best? Tell us in the comments and also make sure to make one such mini garden. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Top Dreamer to find many other great ideas for your home decor inspiration.