Good day my friends! Are you enjoying the summer season? It is time to plan your vacation. The process of organization and packing is not so fun at all. One of the things that you need to do is to get a fashionable beach bag. It will complement your beach style and look so chic. On the other hand, what you will put in the bag is more important. Sometimes, we forget to add some important things. Or, we just slip in something useless. That’s why I have prepared the ultimate checklist for you. Scroll down and read how to pack beach bag for a careless trip!
How to pack beach bag with ease
These are the things that you will really need during your stay on the beach:
- Refreshments. Staying under the sun will make your body sweat and lose liquids. Because of that, dehydration can happen. To prevent that, you need to bring bottled water with you. And you can bring your favorite juice too. Despite for packing on liquids, you can slip in some healthy snacks such as fruits.
- Swimsuit. Make sure that you bring an extra pair of swimsuit with you. Getting a bag for the wet swimsuit also seems like a nice solution.
- Sunscreen. Do not forget to slip in your sunscreen.
- Beach towel. This is a must.
- Something for entertainment. You choose what. It can be the latest edition from your favorite magazine, a good book, your tablet, or headphones.
- Something for hygiene. We all hate that dirty-hands feeling on the beach. The truth is that your hands will remain greasy after applying your sunscreen. Combined with the sand, this can be a disaster. So, you should make sure that you bring something for cleaning. Wet wipes or antibacterial hand gel seem fine.
- Baby powder. Trust me, you need this. If you hate the feeling when the sand sticks on your wet skin, then sprinkle with baby powder. It will absorb the moisture, and the sand will be easy to remove.
So, be sure to save this checklist for the next time you will be going to the beach. Some things may sound like you don’t need to be reminded of. But, you will see how important it is when you forget them. What do you think? What is your must-have for the beach?