Living in a tiny room, tiny apartment or a house can present a challenge. But, don’t despair, because you are on the right destination! I have some clever tips that will help you make your small space more functional. From multi-functional furniture to clever storage solutions, learn how to make the most of your home.
SEE ALSO: PRIMITIVE TECHNOLOGY: DIY GRASS HUT
- Go Light – Use light colors on the floors and walls. If your room is cramped and you want to make it feel brighter and bigger, then choose some softer hues.
- Hang a Mirror – Place a mirror opposite the window in your room and it will bounce light around the space, making it feel fresh, brighter and airier.
- Install Floating Shelves – They offer enough storage space without making your space feel smaller and messy.
- Make Use of Corners – Corners are often-overlooked and can be a great spot to install a bookshelf, fireplace, chair, reading nook etc.
- Decorate with Multi-Functional Furniture – Choose a table that can act as dining table, a bench that can be used also for displaying books, etc. I stayed speechless how these people turned their small homes in more functional with such furniture.
Now, let’s watch the video and draw some inspiration. You may find the furniture designs interesting, who knows.
So, what do you think about these space-saving furniture ideas my dear people? Do you find them useful and functional? Which one do you like the most and would you like to incorporate in your tiny home? Share your comments with me! If you have some other ideas of how to decorate your space share them too! Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Top Dreamer!