Earrings can really accentuate your face, overall look and appeal! We all love to wear earrings, but did you know you can select the earrings according to the shape of your face to get that perfect look? When you pick the correct earrings, it can do wonders to your face and charm! So, just hang on while we guide you to choose the perfect earring based on the shape of your face.
- Round face: If your face is widest at the cheekbones with the same width and length, then you have a round face. Women with round face imitate a circular shape with fuller cheeks! Long dangling earrings would look perfect on your face! Drop earrings or even dangling earrings will make your face look long. Circular shaped earrings, hoops and studs are a strict no-no for you, it will only make the face look more fuller!
- Oval Face: If you have an egg-shaped oval face then you can consider yourself luckier in the lot! Not that other shapes aren’t great, but women with an oval face can go with any earring. You can choose gold earring from long earrings, stud earrings, small earrings orhoop earrings and it would look amazing on your face!
- Square Face: If you have a face that is equal in both length and width with broad jawline, then you have a square shape face. For a soft and sunny look, you may go for small gold round hoops or studs. Solitaire studs in circular shape would look excellent on your face. For a heavier look, you can choose long, narrow stone studded earrings. Just make sure that you don’t choose square earrings or studs; it will only intensify the square shape!
- Oblong Face: You can say that you have an oblong face if the length of your face is more than the width, skinny cheekbones and a pointed chin. If you have this type of face, then you must try heavy earrings. Something circular and chunky would give a complete look to your face. You can also try long dangling earrings studded with diamonds and pearls for a party look. Circular shaped earrings like chandbalis would look best on your face!
- Heart-shaped Face: If the lower half of your face is narrow than the upper half, then you have a heart-shaped face. Chandelier and teardrop-shaped pattern earrings are best suited for your face! Try to choose earrings that are wider at the bottom as compared to the top to complement your heart-shaped face.
- Diamond-shaped face: Sounds rare isn’t it but many of us have a diamond-shaped face. If you have wide cheekbones, slightly narrow forehead with a tapered jawline and pointed chin, then you have a diamond-shaped face. The best earrings which suit you include wide and long chandelier earrings, and tassel earrings. Of course, you can experiment with long earrings as well, but a slightly wider long earring would best complement your face!
We hope that these tips will help you choose the best-suited earrings for your face!